veyretenli Index du Forum

veyretenli
All The More Reason

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Widescreen movies don't fill widescreen display

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    veyretenli Index du Forum -> baglidaso -> baglidaso
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
johntimber

Masculin Bélier (21mar-19avr) 龍 Dragon

MessagePosté le: Sam 7 Juil - 13:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Widescreen movies don't fill widescreen display Répondre en citant

Hi,

First, this is a post about black bars on the top and bottom. Dell 2405 lcd monitor. I fully understand how that works.My problem is that some widescreen DVDs do not fill up the screen on my right and left on my widescreen. I'm watching with PowerDVD 5.Specifically, Good Will Hunting, Boondock Saints and the non-SE Office Space refuses to fill up the screen. The SE version of Space Office looks fine. The movies display in correct widescreen asect ratio, but with black bars on the left and right, as if they are playing on a regular 4: 3 screen.Obviously I can stretch them to fill the screen , but then they look like crap. What's the deal here? Do I have to wait for new versions of the movies to come out?

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=326797
Animated Explainer Video Production Studio

Thanks!

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 7 Juil - 13:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    veyretenli Index du Forum -> baglidaso -> baglidaso Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation